Time to get on track, first Weekly Favorite of 2016 is in motion. It’s starting to feel warm outside again and the prefect way to adopt to the weather is changing your wardrobe. This month I’ve been obsessing with mixing metals with my jewelry… I’m loving how the light gold looks with sliver. What are you into this month? Here are some of my weekly favorites.
- Ippolita Rock Candy® Teardrop 18-karat gold topaz earring
- Dolce & Gabbana Striped cotton-poplin jumpsuit
- Saint Laurent Monogramme croc-effect leather shoulder bag
- Aquazzura Belgravia suede pumps
- Carolina Bucci Twister set of three gold-plated and silk bracelets
- Diptyque L’Ombre Dans L’Eau Eau de Parfum – Blackcurrant & Damask Rose, 75ml